By Sam Malone
Better examination Results might help you boost confirmed examine and examination ideas. step by step it courses you thru a few of the phases of studying from making plans your research time, to examining, making notes, revising and getting ready for assessments.
Malone is a longtime bestselling writer who exhibits you the way to:
* learn successfully and store time
* construct self assurance and discover your potential
* concentration your attention
* Make major notes
* learn resourcefully
* take on case studies
* regulate examination stress
* keep away from universal mistakes
Learning to benefit is a vital ability for college students and masses is understood concerning the brain's studying power and the way humans research. this information comes in this e-book. Don't depend on rumour, practice the systematic procedure during this e-book to enhance your studying skill.
* exhibits CIMA scholars the best way to make the simplest use of worthwhile research time to cross assessments first time
* Explains tips on how to organise learn, make notes, learn swifter and greater and increase reminiscence for maximising functionality within the examination room
* best education advisor presents examine and examination suggestions for fulfillment, quite in CIMA checks but additionally for wider company tests and lifetime studying
Read or Download Better Exam Results: A Guide for Business and Accounting Students (2nd Edition) (CIMA Exam Support Books) PDF
Similar accounting books
An creation to British accounting procedure and laws, this ebook offers an perception into British accounting criteria and taxation matters, supported by means of examples and assessment questions. It covers monetary and administration accounting and takes into consideration the overseas framework for united kingdom restricted businesses.
The relevant objective of this learn is to explain the character of the semantics / pragmatics contrast in either synchrony and diachrony. the writer proposes a definition of semantics and pragmatics that's orthogonal to the query of truth-conditionality, and discusses the prestige of varied different types of that means with appreciate to this definition.
INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING, 11th version, presents the best blend language and colourful pedagogy to facilitate the transition from monetary ideas to the bigger setting of economic reporting. to organize scholars for pro accounting careers, the text's entire assurance of GAAP and dialogue of IFRS is obviously and regularly offered through the textual content.
International range within the perform of public region accounting keeps to abate the aid of forms and the production of similar criteria by way of responsibility and transparency. The foreign Public quarter Accounting criteria Board (IPSASB) keeps to have interaction within the ongoing strategy of harmonizing public quarter accounting with their foreign Public zone Accounting criteria (IPSASs).
- Principles of Financial Accounting, 11th Edition
- Fundamental Accounting Principles (20th Edition)
- The Wealthy World: The Growth and Implications of Global Prosperity (Wiley Investment)
- Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide, 4th Edition (Manhattan GMAT Preparation Guides) (8 Guide Instructional Series)
- Finance Director's Handbook, Fifth Edition
- Summary of Accounting Standards
Additional resources for Better Exam Results: A Guide for Business and Accounting Students (2nd Edition) (CIMA Exam Support Books)
Run it along under the line you are reading without touching the page. Vary your speed in line with your purpose and the difficulty of the text as you go along. This technique focuses your attention on what you are doing and thereby improves your concentration. You won’t regress through losing your place on the page. Using your hand as a pacer allows you to see and read groups of words at a time and helps to reduce subvocalization. It adds rhythm to reading, which involves the right side of the brain.
QXD 25/8/04 1:03 PM Page 27 How to make notes 27 thought. These additions may be cross-referenced to their original sources. The resultant Mind Map is a comprehensive, concentrated, conceptualized, integrated, visual and easily digestible overview and key word summary of a topic. Psychologists have found that the major circuitry of the brain is laid down by birth, but the details and fine-tuning continue to develop throughout life. Indeed, experience itself can cause new synapses to grow. Knowledge and experiences, then, can shape the brain.
They are the student’s version of the lecture or textbook, and may have been taken down verbatim or in summary form. If the lecture has been logically presented, the notes may stand without further revision. However, this is not often the case, and so the notes may require editing and reorganization. Frequently they need additions, involving further reading, research and reflection. Because of its shape, the pattern form of note-taking is sometimes called a spider’s web diagram. Another term is a Mind Map.